Dercums and Diabetes

Benita…I want your autograph! My only claim to fame is that even though I only weigh 100 pounds…the scale says 300 after my aliens weigh in with me!

'Fraid my autograph wouldn’t get you very far! I know what you mean, I still wear a 7/9 but my aliens wear a 20/22, they probably are laughing at us about it too!!!

Benita

what other sites are there for DD I found a group on myspace but cant seem to find pple to converse with, the forum bit is all confusing. I like this site. but still need to vent elsewhere if you all know what i mean…

I am trying to find a place for live talk - I found one place but it turned out not so hot. I was hoping folks would share yahoo ID’s or MSN id’s but that hasnt happened either. I will keep trying to find a place where we can
talk live.

Carin

i to need live talk…lol

you can add me michellewall2004@hotmail.com or michellew67@yahoo.co.uk

live talk would be great!

EMAILS AS FOLLOWS hpa-twa@htmail.co.uk

helensarmyfamily3@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to catch a few of you on msn messenger cannot promise always to be around but if you email me say day before with a time that would suit i would love to vent LIVE

gentle hugs
helen

Does the chat function on this site work? Never see anyone using it.

Hi Mike,

I haven’t been officially diagnosed yet, but am scheduled for blood work in the morning (including diabetes). The last month I’ve experienced more pain, but also have had several moments when I felt my blood sugar had dropped immensely (like I’m about to pass out, very shaky, weak, etc.). So, I believe there may be a link between the two. take care

Hi…

It is also the leading cause of new cases of blindness among adults 20-74 years old. Diabetics have up to a 400% greater chance of heart attack or stroke. Could a natural health remedy for diabetes turn the
tide? http://www.bodyvibrodynamic.com/