Doc's - Orange Co., CA

Does any of you know any good migraine doc’s in Orange Co, CA? I have about had it with mine. Tired of not every being able to get medicine when I need it refilled, it taking forever to get an appointment, and him just not getting it that I have had bad migraines for over 30 years, its not gonna change, I am taking everything I can as preventatives, now help me out when I do get a bad one!!! He doesn’t believe in rescue meds. I don’t believe in spending $150 to go to the emergency room, I just don’t have it. Time to look for a new dr., but there just doens’t seem to be very many in Orange Co. I am ready to pull out my eyes, and that would probably be an improvement over how my head feels, at least two less things to throb!

Hi, have you had any luck with alternatives for your head such as acupuncture and or healing massage and Chinese herbs.
I know of a guy in Seal Beach and A girl in Hunington Beach that helped me alot when I was living there. Let me know.
Oh, and What meds are you currently on. Let me know Okay.

I have tried acupuncture, and herbs. Right now, I am on 200mg of Topomax a day, 20 mg. lexapro, 100 mg. Imitrex pills prn, Imitrex shots, A BP medicine, Synthroid a thyroid med, and I take Stadol NS for pain, he gives me one bottle of that a month. I have had migraines for about 35 years now, so i have tried about everything unfortunately. Also I am on hormones taking a vivelle patch.