Exhausted

I’m trying to work and it seems like a losing battle. Probably it off more than I can chew. Reinforces that this is not just a mental battle for me. I literally hobbled off the floor after work and pray that noone noticed…my feet and legs hurt so much I truly could have cried…it was only fear and pride that held it in. I don’t know what to do. I now I should be one disability but everytime I’m forced to go back and try to work it pushes that further away. I have noone to fall back on…just me…so it limits my options. Thanks for all the hugs and I’m sorry if ya’ll thought I took the “golden hall pass”…LOL…Love ya…BlueHeaven

Hi dear friend, I know what you are saying . I also have hobbled along with pain , exhaustion and disappointment concerning my state of health. If my message doesn,t help, but only lets you know that I can sympathise and understand ,then its served its purpose, I have no way to make you feel better except to say, I understand. Love gramms

I guess we all have days where we don’t think we’re going to make it through. Hopefully you have someone to make it through for. I’m giving you some understanding and compassion, like Gramms. I hope you can feel it.

I feel for you. I am on disability and want to go back to work but struggle with exactly what you are describing. I don’t want to push myself too hard. I am taking a law class. So that is good enough for now, if I let it be.
Thanks for posting.