Failing DOES have a purpose

OK, here's todays.... (this is my 2nd attempt at posting this.....)   By the way... I have a books that I take these from... my memory could never hold all of this.  I write these as much for me as for you.     Love you guys!!!!!

No matter what happens,  keep on beginning and failing.  Each time you fail, start all over again, and you WILL grow stronger until you find that you have accomplished a purpose.

~~Anne Sullivan

TRY AGAIN. FAIL AGAIN. FAIL BETTER.

~~Samuel Beckett (1906-1989)From "Worstward Ho"

As good a failing and trying again is and it dose make you stronger, I have failed too much and I just cant take the hurt of it anymore.

Thanks so much Sue.

I was never much good interacting with people, so "losing" friends felt "normal."

I was never much good at trusting people, so not having any deep relationships was expected.

I was always kind of gawky: glasses, crooked teeth, fat, and clumsy, so I was used to being ignored.

When I had to quit my job or be fired (July 2005) that was more than I could take.  I was always good at my work -- very good, in fact. Started a new job in Feb 2006, and had to take leave from that in August 2006.  I guess it's made me stronger, but I know it's made me poorer!

But I will get through it -- I will, eventually -- and will be stronger.  I don't believe that every day, but I believe it most days. And, as my pdoc told me "You only need one reason" to not give up. 

Thanks for the words of hope.

peace,

Christine

p.s. the manic mood is gone.  I always miss it when it leaves, even though it can be dangerous!

Thanks sue, if you never stop trying you can never fail I guess.

THAT REALLY FITS ME TODAY. THANKS SUE.   HUGS    ~SAMMI~