Fear and panic attacks

I have a chance to join a study group on living a fearless life… And one of the main focus is how fear can hold you back in life…

Well thats true but how do you get past the fear and not have panic attacks? I’m wondering if its for helping people that don’t have panic and mental health issues…

I’m so worried about going and having a panic attack right there in front of all those people… And sometimes they come out of no where and have nothing to do with fear…
Not to mention I will lose my money it cost… Do I just forget it and stay home?

What are the feelings on this… I could really use soe help here…

thanks for reading my post!

Diana

Hi! I’ve been doing this program and it’s working. I have to tell you I
have been feeling much better and I’m only on the 4th lesson.

http://www.expert-help.com/anxiety/html/try_it_free.html

Dust <><

On 7/4/07, ittybitty50 anxiety-cpt5034@lists.careplace.com wrote:

FOR THOSE OF USE THAT CAN’T AFFORD THE $40.00, MY THERAPIST HAD TOLD ME ABOUT “THE ANXIETY AND PHOBIA WOOKBOOK” I WENT TO BARNES AND NOBELS SITE YESTERDAY AND FOUND A USED ONE FOR $1.99 PLUS SHIPPING, COST ME $5.99 , I’LL POST HERE WHEN I GET IT AND IF IT HELPS.

LOUIE

How much does it cost? If you had a panic attach at a meeting, why would you
loose your money? Is this designed for people with this type of problem?
Does anyone notice that their anxiety is worse in the morning, and by
evening it’s way better? I’m wondering if it has something to do with
melatonin levels rising when the sun goes down or something like that.
<><

Dust ,

Thanks for the info but I went to that site and everything is broken and everything I click keeps going back to the same page… Must be down as of right now…

Reddogranch ,

The study group is only 40.00 but by the time you buy the book and the workbook it all adds up and I don’t have a lot of money to just waste… You pay up front for the 8 wks…
And I’m not sure if others have the same problems or not… All I know is its about living fear free…

This is what says about the study group!

Meet like minded people who are wanting to explore how emotional fears keep us stuck from having the life we want. Meet weekly for 8 weeks to share, explore, and learn tools to master our emotional fears and live in freedom.

Our purpose is to provide a safe environment to increase our awareness of our expectations, excuses, complaints, and negative self-talk. We gather weekly to work together through the book Fearless Living to support, encourage, and hold each other accountable to integrating the principles and tools of the book.

If you are interested in mastering your emotional fears and getting support to live a fearless life please join our group.

I didn’t like the price either so I found a used one on ebay for MUCH less.
I bought cassette tapes instead of dvds. I’m useing my sons toy cassette
player, lol. I’ll see if I can find a better link. It’s not a group it’s
study tapes with a work book. Normally I don’t go for stuff like this but I
read about it from someone on careplace and it’s been helping his panic
attacks so much that I decided it would be worth a try.

Dust <><

On 7/5/07, ittybitty50 anxiety-cpt5034@lists.careplace.com wrote:

Read about Lucinda. She was messed up like us.
http://www.expert-help.com/anxiety/html/meet_lucinda.htm

On 7/5/07, ittybitty50 anxiety-cpt5034@lists.careplace.com wrote:

Thanks for some ideas… Can’t wait to hear how they work for you!

Diana