Fear,Anger,sadness

Today i was just hit with alot of emotions. I first got angry at my husband for something he has no control over. He called me and explained the situation with his job and i got so mad that after i got off the phone i started screaming. I was yelling and crying at the same time. But then i got really sad and there was no reason to be. The situation with his job was minor and effected us in no way. But i got really sad. Then a fear that something was going to happen if i did not control my fear,anger and sadness. I was afraid i would do something i should not. I was afraid i would hurt me by hitting something. I got so mad that i wanted to just punch someone. I threw my cell and broke it. I had to walk away from my kids because i was running through so many emotions at once that i feared what i would do if one of them made me even more mad. I really just needed to vent. I can tell my thoughts are so mixed up. I am still mad i cant think strait.

~ashley~

anger is a crazy emotion girl…it takes complete control over you sometimes. Letting it out is definitely healthier than keeping it in thats for sure.  Sometimes i get really really angry over things that dont matter either i can just feel the rage take over my body its the strangest feelign ever. Breathe deep and you will be fine.

hi bakes. I was told it was an anxiety attack. I have never expierenced that before. That was my first time i had ever experienced that. But i toki some deep breaths and walked away from things. Talked to a few people and calmed myself down. I had great help from someone very special to me. It helped me sooooo much. I think a great friend can help with sooo much especialy when you are having problems. Thanks for the reply.

i have a question for you…when you have anxiety attacks does your chest get really tight and is it hard to catch your breath?? Cause i play softball and like situtations that i would think would be relaxing arent for me.  I constantly have a tight chest and i dont know why…hmmm…i think i have anxiety lol…

I’d have to say that was the first time i really experienced that to a full extent. But i do get a tightening in my chest if i feel a little uneasy when meeting new people for the first time, or when i have to be in front of a group of people. There are other times i feel that way too. Not just dealing with being in front of others. I have been doing some reading on Anxiety and that brings me to a question for you. Do you just feel like that when you are doing something like playing softball or does it happen in other situations? What i am getting at is there is a form of anxiety called performance anxiety. The name in itself is self explanatory. You get anxiety when doing something that involves being in front of others. Making a speech, playing ball, or even just meeting new people. You can get a fear that you wont do well or someone will not like you. Things like that.

well, i fell like that when i am doing other things, or sometimes just out of the blue. I will get that tightening in my chest and stuff i dont know what to think of it. It scares me sometimes.