Feature-Film centering on S.A.D. Launches Website!

Hello all. I apologize if this is not allowed here, but I just wanted to get the word out on a new film that’s nearing completion that centers on S.A.D.

The film is called “Hey Diddle Diddle” and it follows a former high school Mr. Popular who has squandered all of his talents and promise and whose currently battling a severe case of Social Anxiety Disorder. When he becomes faced with the opportunity to commune with the very people who once adored him at his upcoming 10-year high school reunion, we learn that the question isn’t whether or not he attends the reunion. The question becomes, what will transpire if and when he shows up.

The film really shows how debilitating S.A.D. can be to those without the disorder and provides hope for us who have to live with this everyday.

Please visit the film’s website and check out all the videos, trailers…etc. for more background on the film.

VERY IMPORTANT Please REGISTER yourself when you get to the site. NO you will not open yourself up to spam (we’ve put in the appropriate blockers) and It literally takes two seconds to register. The reason this is so important is because we are trying desperately to get this flim distributed to as many markets as possible to get the word out on the disorder and touch as many people as possible. The distribution companies look for films that have an audience or demand that’s already been acquired before they decide to distribute it themselves, so the more people we have registered on the site, the bigger the demand/audience looks. So PLEASE, take the 2 seconds to REGISTER yourself once you get to the site. Also, make it a point to forward the website on to EVERYONE you know, and make sure they register also. Enjoy!

www.whereismadmax.com

is this going to be released in theaters?

Hello Cyndi! Our plan is to have this film released in theaters, on television (IFC, Lifetime, Showtime…etc.), and on home entertainment (dvd, video-on-demand). We are currently still working on the film (in post-production). After we’re finished we’ll do the work necessary to land a theatrical/television deal to get this out to as many people as possible!

You can help us get it out there by REGISTERING on our site and sending the link to AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN and encouraging them to REGISTER also. We need to show the theatrical/television companies that there IS an audience for this film and that this is something that effects MILLIONS of people every day. Registering will also keep you up to date on the film’s progress, screening/airing times…etc.

Hope things are well with you and I hope to see you with us Cyndi!

thank you so much for getting back to me. i will have as many people as i
can register. this is ground breaking. im looking forward to seeing the
movie and hopefully this will spread awareness. thanks,cyndi
----- Original Message -----
To: cfoster103@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [sad] Feature-Film centering on S.A.D. Launches Website!