Feeling frustrated!

Hi everyone. I’m feeling very frustrated and just tired of having RA. As if I can just decide not to have it anymore LOL.

I was diagnosed about 5 years ago now and have had up’s and downs. I started out with basics like plaquenil and mobic which were ok for awhile, then used Humira for almost 2yrs which worked wonderfully but made me chonically sick so I’m not allowed to use it anymore…compromised my immune system too much; and am now back on plaquenil, mobic and mtx. I still have major flare ups here and there which I can actually tolerate because I know they’ll subside in a day or two; it’s the constant and I mean CONSTANT pain/swelling in certain joints …like my right pinky finger and my feet that just have me fed up. I am just tired of it and am wondering if I’ll ever be flare free again. It’s something every single day. Maybe not a major flare that requires a pain med but it’s there… I know my hands are slowly changing before my eyes; my pinky is always swollen and now pulls outward just a bit. It’s hard to extend my hand flat anymore. It’s ridiculous.

I feel exhausted and angry with RA lately. Anyonelse and how do I see a brightside again?
Thanks,
Tracy

Hi everyone,
My name is Traci & I’m 30 yrs old. I was diagnosed with RA in 2007 & ever since, I’ve been in denial & frustrated with this diease. I have erosions in my feet, ankle, wrist & now my shoulder. I sometimes feel like I’m alone. If anyone could share some support, I would appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Traci