Feeling hot and tingly

I get this in the morning after I get what sleep I can. It starts with my tummy and goes all the way to the top of my head. Is this normal? It feels like my heads on fire. If anyone has this can you please let me know.

Hi,
I have similiar symptoms to yours. It seems to occur more often if I have to be somewhere soon after I wake up (like going to work). My symptoms usually come on about 15 minutes to an hour after I wake up. I could sometimes get up and shower and eat before it happens, other times I would have to lay down or sleep soon after I woke up.

My symptoms are a tingling feeling all through my body but mainly starting from and centered in my chest near the heart. My head feels like it is burning up with fever. Most of the heat is on my forehead and my eyeballs and eyelids. I feel really dizzy where I can barely stand for even a second. I have had to crawl before to get where I am going(usually bed). My main symptom is I get so weak that I have absoletely no energy or strength to get out of the bed. It can last 2 hours all the way to 16-18 hours. That is the worst part of it.

I have had so much problems with this, that I have missed so much work. I have had this and panic attacks while I have been at work. Usually, I dont make it to work, but if I did I could have an anxiety attack at work. And then my body just shuts down and I have to sleep. Even at work. Do you know how embarrassing that is?

Anyway, you are not alone. There was 1 other person here at Careplace that had similiar symptoms also. I thought my symptoms were different than anyone elses, but there was at least 1 other. I havent heard anyone else that has had these symptoms. Maybe we are the weird ones. Just kidding. People still dont believe me when I have these attacks. They say I am making them up.
It is nice to know though that there are people out there that are experiencing the same things you are. Please write back and tell us how you are doing and any other symptoms you go through.

Right now I have no clue how to cure or make these symptoms better. And the doctors cant seem to figure it out. They take a guess and throw me on meds and if that doesnt work they try another one. Also it seems to me, that some of the meds are making me have worse attacks. It does seem though the more stress or pressure I have the worse or more frequent it happens. Try to avoid stress if you can. That is the only thing that seems to help. Although I have been stress free and I have still had an attack.

I cant seem to be able to work any long period of time, so I finally decided the best thing to do is to file for disability. It really hurts not to be able to work, especially when some of my friends and family think I am just lazy or making it up. Some ex friends think I just want to live off the government.

Hope this helps. Hope to hear from you soon.

dear, slippery00
I Don’t think your trying to live off the goverment. They just don’t understand what we are going though. I don’t wish this on anyone. But it seems to me that there are a lot of people that have this condtion. My doc has me on 3 diffrent Meds and they seem to be working for me. I also go to a psycotheipst and that helps too. I also got my husband a book called TALKING TO ANXIETY so that he can better understand. I hope that you can find somthing to help you real soon.

Hi Seventhavemom,
I suffer from anxiety and panic as well, and yes a hot burning feeling and tingeling are syptoms of these! They usually refer to them as hot flashes, although they feel like you are burning on the inside! The best way I have found to deal with them is to accept that it is okay and my body is just responding to some unknown fear. The more I accept the feeling and not fight it or let it scare me the sooner it seems to go away. It takes a lot of practice but once you do it …well I was proud of myself:) lol
Good luck with it, and hang in there I know it feels awful!
Hugs to you,
Kim