Feeling vunerable!

hello again my names fizzy if no-one doesnt know just posting iam feeling vunerable at the moment and iam on new meds which are making me very thristy i know this is the orrid bit of my bi-polar i have even given them names my high and low, but iam not going into that! i live in a flat on my own with my long suffering cat, next to a busy road which at weekends as various amounts of idiots pass it, sorry if this sounds orribley self pitying sometimes the light are fading round me on the sea iam on and my flare shoots to the stars and they fail to catch it, my therapist is trying to encourage me to write i know cheesy thing to say but there you go anyway iam wasting away here waiting for agency work that i do for learning disbilties and its just numbing to say the least! anyway iam certiantly not going on any more i take so much space up with mindless drivel! - fizzy1

You can use the site to express your feelings at any time. That’s what it’s for. I hop it makes you feel better!

You can use the site to express your feelings at any time. That’s what it’s for. I hop it makes you feel better!

Fizzy, hi, this is Kazbar, sounds like the light is a little dim in your space, don’t ever feel bad about writing how you feel. That’s what this place is for. The new meds, not litium is it, that makes you very thirsty, I am on it, have been for years but find it quite stabilising!, most of the time. Although most would not call me stable, let’s just say it is better on it than off it. Dig deep down inside, find yourself, get yourself up if you can and go outside, walking is good, although you do not want to do it, just walk around the block, look at the trees, look at the sky and remember all the good things as to why you are here and why you battle every day to do what you do. Take good care, Kazbar.