Flare

hello to those who saw my flare just a question to go with my next flare ia there anyone out there who just has mood stabilers and no anti-depressants how long did take for them to work?

ive been on my mine for four months, and seems like hard work, also iam in a local group at the momet who are some who seem to think that getting sectioned is a badge of honour if you aint got your not in the club! i have suffered bi-polar for years and just cause i aint ended up in a hospital dont mean i aint gone to the bottom ok ive ranted and its worn me out really i feel to orrid thanks everyone for seeing my flare - fizzy1

That sounds like a strange place to be I take mood stablizers and after a manic spree it took about 10 months till i felt back on top takes time and is never easy I opted out of meetings for the same reason every one is there own case dont listen to any one else just chill and it will all be fine.

That sounds like a strange place to be I take mood stablizers and after a manic spree it took about 10 months till i felt back on top takes time and is never easy I opted out of meetings for the same reason every one is there own case dont listen to any one else just chill and it will all be fine.