Found a Dr. in Memphis!

It should be noted- I nearly died from anfalactic shock. Sp?

I was/am alergic to the pain meds they fed me…,

And the surgeon cut the tumor in half INSIDE me.

Honestly, tell the sugeon what I’ve said- it IS possible to have
almost no negative effects if done RIGHT.

Puncturing one of these buggers can spread the little ------.

Oh thank you for that…I do have lipedema…I am having so much problems walking on that foot and that is why I decided to try and have the lipoma removed…

Elaine,

My feet are full of them, but I find if I just wear rubber shoes and let them be, they settle down after a while. Personally, I wouldn’t have surgery on my feet.

Hugs and spoons,
Pamela

It is so hard to know what to do. I have not had a biopsy done yet but I want to. Do I ask my PCP to refer me to a surgeon or just go to a dermatologist who is good? I believe that cutting makes more but I already have DD everywhere on my body so some more probably won’t make much difference. I want a biopsy sent to Dr.H as she may come up with something to help you younger ones. Good luck SuRi. I probably would go ahead with it so you have some documentation to show to future doctors. Be sure and ask for a copy of the biopsy and contact Dr. H as I have heard that she wants to do a biopsy of the tissue removed also as your doctor will not look for the same things that she does. Maybe you could get the doctor’s office to call her? Hugs, Grandma Sylvia

Sylvia, I think my doctor is going to call Dr. Herbst for info, so she may ask him about the biopsy report and samples. He told me he was going to research it and noted to me that he had seen the page I had (in the stack) that had her info. He didn’t say he would call her, but I sort of got that from his comment to me. I will ask when I see him next about it. I am just praying right now that they are lipomas. I just can’t think of anything else they could be but cancer, and that would be worse than DD! Oh but I know they can’t be cancer or I would be dead already… I am just getting more and more of them. I think they just have to rule out anything else for their records (like in the one and a trillion chance they were cancer, they would have themselves covered from a law suit) Just guessing, I have no clue… just in the dark searching for the light switch, LOL… Oh I need more coffee, I am so goofy this morning!

Oh my heart goes out to those with them on your feet!!! I think that would qualify for removal for me. I just can’t imagine the pain you have with them on your feet! I have some on my thighs that are so tender to the touch… if they were on my feet it would be agony to get out of bed!

(((((HUGS))))))

Hi Suri,

I would have been longer in getting a diagnosis if not for the lumps on the soles of my feet. I finally brought it up to the doctor because I felt like I was walking on broken glass, especially first thing in the morning. They do seem to settle in and calm down after they have been there for a while. I wear rubber “crock” type shoes. they are soft on the bottoms and wide enough not to hurt the lumps running around the sides of my feet. The larger ones that have recently grown in on the tops of them are a bit problematic though. I may have to go up a size next time I buy shoes.

Hugs,
Pamela