Free book about DWS

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately my baby girl Ella, who had been diagnosed with DWV was stillborn on May 31, 2007. My husband and I had just ordered a reference guide book about DWS that just came in the mail.

If anyone would like it, I will send it to them no charge. Hopefully it can help someone out there who needs more information. It is really just a book that lists other books and sources/studies/etc. I think it’s a little disapointing, but I guess I didn’t really understand what it was before I ordered it.

Here is a link to what the book is, it is more of a directory on how to find more info about DW.

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Parents-Sourcebook-Dandywalker-Syndrome/dp/

Its called:
The Official Parent’s Sourcebook on Dandywalker Syndrome: Updated Directory for the Internet Age (Paperback)

Anyway, msg me with your address if you would like me to send it, I’ll just mail it to the first person who responds.
Thanks.

Hi, I’m very sorry about your loss.
Has this book been taken?

Sent: Mon 6/11/2007 9:50 AM
To: Kominek, Kristina Benn
Subject: [dws] free book about DWS

Do you still have this book available? My 9 mo old son has just been diagnosed. Thank You

i am so sorry to read about your loss, our thoughts are with you, all our love steve, leeann, skye and jayden.