Frio insulin cooling wallets

Just wanted to let everyone know about the amazing Frio cooling wallets which keeps insulin cool especialy in very hot conditions.

Last summer I went to Tenerife on holiday. I had only been told I had diabetes a few weeks before travelling but this did not hold me back. I consulted my GP and she advised me to buy a Frio wallet to keep my insulin cool until I got to the fridge in the hotel.
To my utter disbelief there was neither fridge nor fridge available in the hotel to store my insulin. Luckily I bought the Frio only intending its use for the transfer to the hotel, but it kept my insulin cool for the whole of my holiday.

I can personally say that the Frio wallet is a vital piece of kit for a diabetic and every insulin dependent diabetic should carry one. I wasn’t aware that insulin degrades above 30°C until I spoke to my GP.
I ordered my Frio from www.friouk.com. By the way they have a new website which also has a new forum, so if anyone has any questions or topics regarding the Frio then visit their website.

Two words to describe a Frio ‘Life Saver’.

Does anyone have any exeriences with the Frio?

Hi, Sam.  I have had similar experiences with the Frio.  I have actually had one stay cold for a WEEK.  It's a great product.

Becky