Future

I just recently discovered that I had DD …I read about so much pain on other peoples pages…Is this what is going to happen to me the longer I have this??? Are things going to get worse??? God I hope not but I have gotten physically worse since I think it really first started…

I was dxed in April of this year. I started noticing the lumps last year under my arms and my breast. My Gp dxed me with Fibromyalgia in January and then DD in April. Just from my experience since April, when mine exploded into full blown DD, it has progressed very quickly. What used to be pea sized tumors are now pinto bean sized and larger. ( Sorry about the veggie comparison!) I now have them from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and with every flair, the duration is longer and longer, more painful each time. The tumors are growing at a very fast pace and like yourself, I can’t imagine the future if this continues! I guess the largest one I have is now about 3 inches long by 1 1/2 inches wide in my upper arm and 1 under my left breast. And pain meds aren’t even phasing this pain!

Judy

Try not to think about what will come, cause that would drive us all over the edge. You have to just take today at a time and get through it best you can. Remember that even through whatever pain, you can’t let the pain take over you…and you’ll have to find what works best for you, cause it’s different for everyone. Remember you still have to enjoy living through it all, you can’t stop fighting. We all have our own fight.
Bless you, and soft and gentle hugs.

Have a Smiley Day…
Love, Pam