Getting HELP

I am so tired. I use my pcp this all started when hurricane RITA hit. I am a correctional officer for the State of Texas. Well we get orders to move inmates out for hurricane.But they lied to us and there we seat all 3 units in the max security unit. We had over 6,000 inmates to 123 officers. We rode the hurricane out and then for days we did what we all had to do to surive. I then went to were my family was with my kids. On my way there I stoped by my house to get my cats and dogs who had to ride out hurricane. I had left them all in the house. When I got there house was a total loss. I then lived in my my ventage airstream with 2 kids 2 cats 2 dogs for 4 months. I was so tired all the time but I just keep saying it is stress. I started haviong problems that can only be described as menstral cramps. But all that plumming was taken out Feb 1 of 2001. Then one day I started having looose bowles and cramps so bad my legs would shake.After cat scans mri’s xrays u name it finally I was told I had mono espen bar virus cmv and ibs. I missed 2 months of work. I was still tired all the time but I would joke and say I never sleep but 5 or 6 hours a night. So now I was just catching up. I went back to work and work 7 months. I did all I could to work was missing 1 to 2 days a week . Dr was watchings counts and espen bar went up over 4400. I finally told him I can not keep this up.October 18 ,2006 I was taken back off work. I started driving 2 hours to houston to internal doctor. They run my counts on cmv and espen bar every month . Still not going down. I have ok days and I have bad days. I had to get out 2 days in a row with kids and then spent the last 2 weeks from bed to couch. Even got to point I ask my ex husband to come stay with me. ( we still friends) I have had colonoscopy and a scope down my throat. I also now be told I have gasostists and helina herny esopogisits. ( please over look spelling). I take symax duo tabs and levsin for IBS I take nexium for acid reflux zoloft and kolpin for the panic attacks and depession I now have. Sometimes I think I am crazy. Sleep for 14 hours and go staright to couch. My son is almost 11 and he helps alot. On these days I can not get around much he will get me up before he leaves for school gets me something to eat and a few bottles of water to last me until he gets home.Doctor tells me we going to take one day at a time. I am on long tern disb thru work and they require me to file for SSI. I just keep feeling like it got to be something else. Something that can be fixed or something that heck someone knows something about. They have tested me for all kinds of things at my request. Dr tells me some people get over it some dont but with the mono and stress I was going thru is what caused the CFS. I was so active before and I greive my other life. I miss the hicking, excerise, camping , and evey thing else I did in my old life. I just hope I will learn to cope. Any help would be great.