Getting ready for operation

My 3 1/2 year old daughter, Allie, will be having her operation sometime within the next year. First of all, is there anyone in TX who has this condition or has a child with this condition? If so, I’m curious on your recommendations for a surgical team. Secondly, does anyone have before and after pictures that they could share with me? This is such a hard thing for me to be facing and I only want the best for Allie. I’m so afraid the doctors will make a mistake…I’m afraid that she won’t look like my little Allie anymore. I would love to connect with you all as I’m new to this group.
Thanks so much!!!

Hi Haley, I am new to this site also. My daughter Courtney was born with Blep and is now 19. We went to Medical City Dallas and saw Dr Fearon she was the same age as your daughter when we went. We live in Tennessee and had never heard of this condition. If I can help you in anyway I would be glad to. I know what you are going through and how scared you are. Please write if I can help.
Take care, you are in my thoughts and prayers, tshipley

Hayley, I am really not familar yet with this board, I hope you got my message and I posted a pic of Courtney. I meant to tell you that she was very active in sports all through grade school and high school. She played basketball and softball. I hope you got my message and I promise I will be praying for you.
When do you go for surgery and are you seeing a doc in Texas?
Take care, tena shipley

Hi Haley, I just found this site. My daughter is 6 yrs old. We live in the Houston area. Dr. Soparker in Houston is the one we chose to do her surgeries. Unfortunately, he no longer accepts children. I am sure he would be willing to recommend someone. I am not familiar with this site yet on how one contacts someone privately. If you would like more information, let me know.