Good article

I love southern cooking, and watch Paula Deen’s show all the time. But I didn’t know she suffers from agoraphobia (kinda like social phobia)- check out this article, it was really good.

ajer

Hey, ajer.

I think haveing an outlet it one of the best ways to distract the illness, or disorder.....in her case it made her a success..but in some cases like myself, I fear success...I could have been a great artist, or bicycle racer, the art i just kept to myself and the cycleing i just quit cause i was moveing through the ranks quickly and people were noticeing.....i think its sad to think how it could have been...

Take Care,
Chris.

I know how you feel. The most frustrating thing for me is I realize I have so much potential, and I want to just let it shine! Don’t give up on your dreams, if you want to cycle and are good, dont worry about what might happen or how you might feel. Go out and do things and accomplish great things and you will learn how to deal with the success.

best

ajer

I THINK THAT WAS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE OVERCOMING SOMETHING LIKE AGORAPHOBIA. AND SHE DIDN’T EVEN HAVE A NAME FOR IT AT THE TIME. ITS COMFORTING TO KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL CAPABLE OF OVERCOMING WHATEVER IT IS THAT WE HAVE.