Good blood work results

I just got a call from my nurse and it seems as of my 7th shot my viral load has dropped to half what it was. The nurse said that was very good sign that this tx will work… Only 40 more to go. Seeing the results on my palms of my hands also, the palms were red hot with purple dots and now they are flesh colored and the purple dots are almost gone. My doctor said the red palms with purple spots were from signs of liver damage. Also I have arthritis from the hep c with nodules on my joints of my fingers and they were always stiff and sore. Now it seems as though the nodules are not so big anymore and not stiff and sore either. My finger nails and cuticles are also different. They always were very brittle and my cuticles big and dark purple, now they are very small and pink. And my nails seem stronger also…Still very fatigued and find I’m grinding my back teeth constantly it makes my jaws ache. I can’t seem to make it stop. And of course the having the runs all the time sucks, but besides feeling like crap I feel at least like positive crap now… In love and light Marsha

what great news!!! congratulations!!! hang in there and ride the tx beast to the end. we’re all rooting for you!

peace

KM

what wonderful news. Always music to my ears! congrats! way to go hang in there!

Great News!!! Sounds like the tx is going to kill the dragon for sure.
Keep Hanging in there and we’ll be hearing 0 viral load by week 24.
I’m really proud of you for staying strong and positive.