Good News - It's a Boy!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my daughter had her ultrasound and ITS A BOY!!! Oh My God, we are going to be out numbered!!! LOL

I hope everyone is doing ok…Just thought I would share the news…

I am glad that the baby is a boy…for your daughters sake…at least her exs mother wont interfere,and if he shows an interest in the baby now…it wont be because it will please mother!

So pleased for you both…what a gift

Congratulations! It’s so nice to hear that there are still things in the lives of those struggling here that ARE positive and good and exciting and important - and, truly, that’s the deal. Family and health and joy are the most important things. It’s funny, while I’m glad that none of my kids (20, 23, 25) have yet married nor had children because they know I’m too young to be a grandmother (yeah, that’s the reason ;-)), I will be excited when they finally do. So, again, Congratulations!

Positive things in our lives ARE so important, especially when we spend so much time exposed to negativity and lose sight of them.

I know I often need to be reminded of the positive things, so thanks for reminding me, Angiezee!

babies ~~~~little spirits on their way into the world

love em

I have to admit I am very relieved it is a boy…Cause I feel I won’t have to look over my shoulder all the time. I can finally start to get over alot of things. Get on with my life. Thank for the support

I didn’t really know your story, but I really want to share in the excitement for the new little baby boy.

What a blessing.

It is really easy to lose sight of the beautiful things in life when we see so much ugliness, but this is really wonderful! congrats!