Gramms Humor Page

I have created three humor groups on CarePlace to help us through the rough days we all have, You are going through the worst of your treatment now and may not be able to find humor in your days just yet. But you will recover, you will not be alone, and you will have other people here who have pretty much experienced what you are going through. I pray for you all and hope that you can glide thru the experience knowing that CarePlace is supporting you with love and caring. There are people here who want to help. Reach out when you need us. Warm hugs , gramms

Gramms,
You are so sweet to do write humor for those of us who really need it. Yes there are days that I wounder how I will make it, I definately need a smile. I wanted you to know I appreciate it. Thanks for the support and humor is even better!!!:slight_smile:

Many HUGS:) toyou!!!

Monique
4kmom

Hi Gramms,

You seem to have a world wide knowledge of things. Your grace spills over into everything you write. And we all know that humor is the best medicine. And I intended on cure myself with all of it. Thank you for the wisdom.

Susie