Guifanassen protocol

Has anyone had success with this Guifanassen protocol? I did some reading on this and I may try this before the Marshal Protocol.

It is a antihistimine pill and you take high doses and it is very strict because you can’t have salcitites etc. I am not sure what it is all about until I see my doc.

I assume you are refering to Guaifenesin? tricky word for our CFS minds lol

"Guaifenesin also known as Glyceryl guaiacolate or Robitussin.
Benefits
Inhibition of platelet adhesiveness
no effect on bleeding time (safer than aspirin)
Risks
Short half-life for platelet benefit. "

This treatment works on the theory that CFS is an APS (Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome also known as Hughes Syndrome) problem eg sticky blood, stickly platlets. 3 out of 4 CFS (and FM) patients have a hereditary deficiency for thrombophilia. (In my case this is true as my CFS doctor got me to have a “thrombophilia genotypes” blood test done and that found I have MTHFR polymorphism).

So anticoagulant therapy along with some other stuff with it, can help some with CFS

www.hemex.com/publications/cfs_model.php

http://lassesen.com/cfids/

(If Im remembering correctly, both the ones who run these sites had CFS and have been cured from it, by developing and using their protocols.). Thou I know I have this problem going on as well as my CFS, Im yet to try one of these protocols (but will probably do so sometime in the future if I dont get better again).

Hemex lab has got a “ISAC Panel for CFS/FM” one can get done to look for the coagulation problems which 3 out of 4 CFSers have happening inside their bodies. (Then treatment can be followed up on this).