Gulf War syndrome Member Introductions

I want information because of my health problems. I served in Desert Storm from 1990 to 1991.

Just keeping up to date with Gulf War Syndrone information.

ptsd how and what kind of medications work best currently taking neurotinen 3 times a day

i like games

I am a Vet who served in OIF III, it’s now been almost two years since I have returned and I have just been diagnosed with vasil vagal syndrope. I’m not to sure about all the specifics on the disease, but I do know that it is a nerve disorder. My VA doctor mentioned briefly about how one of the gulf war syndrome signs are nervous system problems. And after reading some articles on it, I learned that the anthrax shots have been linked to some symptoms. And well, me and my whole unit got those shots before we deployed to Iraq. And now I am looking for links that might tie my symptoms to gulf war syndrome.

hi there, i work with the careplace team. i think careplace is awesome. i hope it will really help people to share, support eachother and learn. we can all use support and understanding and it is so important for all of us who have experienced difficulties to have a safe and informative forum in which to do so. thanks for visiting - it is really rewarding for all of us to see people reaching out to eachother - it is what careplace is all about.