Has anyone experienced pregnancy right after a miscarriage? Please share your story!

I have a 2yr old son and I just recently had a miscarriage we were so happy but here we are again trying for a baby but this time I’m really scared. I’m just praying that I won’t have to go through it again, but we really don’t want to wait to try again. If any one has or knows any one who’s gone through it I would very much appriciate the info… thanks, Birdie

Hi Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to share your stories with me. It always helps to hear of any successful pregnancies after a miscarriage especialy now that I have gone through it myself. I to have heared quite a bit about being more fertile for the first 3 months after a misc. So I asked my Dr. About it and she said that its true because after a misc. Your body is cleaned out and its kinda like your system gets a restart I guess it makes you ovulate at the exact time every month for about 3 months. I’m sure there’s got to be more to it but I’m not sure. Well thank you so much, Birdie