Has anyone here had the MVD surgery and now have Anesthesia Dolorosa?

I have been doing a lot of research and I believe that the Neurosurgeon that did my surgery damaged my Trigeminal nerve. I have been suffering with all the symptoms of Anesthesia Dolorosa for the last couple years now. I am just curious if there is anyone else out there like me. I was told by the surgeon that he had to “make” a tool to get to the back of my nerve because the artery wrapped around my nerve all the way to the base of where the nerve begins. This has always haunted me since the surgery when I asked him what type of tool he used he avoided my question about what type of tool he used. I am in the medical field and worked in post-op/surgery for a couple of years and am familiar with the terminology of most of the instruments used. I just feel like he knew he damaged the nerve. I am left with the ATN/TN and on top of everything Anesthesia Dolorosa. Check out the website http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/dept/nsg/ct/anesthesia_dolorosa.html

I hope and pray that there isn’t anyone else out there but I would like to know if there is.

Take Care.