Healthy Eating Member Introductions

Recently diagnosed with diabetes. Trying to find out more info on some of the strange things that are happening to me.

I am a 33 yr. old male recently diagnosed through the Amen clinic as having an ADHD, Aspergers, Mood Disorder NOS, and ACC. The diagnosis of Aspergers is considered as an atypical diagnosis, due to the presence of ACC.

I am in need of learning about the only absolute diagnosis at this time which is ACC. I also want to connect with anybody has knowledge of, experience with, or has ACC. I would especially be interested in learning about resources or meeting people in the Pacific Northwest region, particularly in the Seattle area.

I was just diagnosed with Celiac and I have a four year old daughter that my doctor has told me has a very large chance at having it by her past medical history. Since I was diagnosed so recently (yesterday) I am just not dealing with this so well. I am twenty five years old and everything that they have diagnosed me with in the last ten years has just been a silent symptom of this diagnosis and now I don’t know what to believe.

hi there, i work with the careplace team. i think careplace is awesome. i hope it will really help people to share, support eachother and learn. we can all use support and understanding and it is so important for all of us who have experienced difficulties to have a safe and informative forum in which to do so. thanks for visiting - it is really rewarding for all of us to see people reaching out to eachother - it is what careplace is all about.

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused: