Healthy Eating Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Healthy Eating. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

I have been diagnosed with NHL follicular lymphoma. Currently I’m on watch and wait.

Because I think I have this condition…Dr. won’t say I have that I have it though…

I have spent the last five years with someone who has NPD.

I was diagnosed in 2001 after a kidney operation. But, I am sure I have had this my whole life. I give a whole new meaning to the term “Bottoms up!”

hi my name is marion. due to mental health and bad eating habbits for the past 10+ years i had reached a weight of 131kgs. i now am on a healthier eating plan and walking and have lost 1.8kgs. i would love to hear from others who struggle with their weight.

Hello I am proud parent of one daughter who is nine. I have two careers, Rehab and medical. love them both and I have been married to a man for seven years.

HI!!! My name is TaraLynn. I was introduced with this disorder through my neice Sarrah who was born without her CC. She is absolutely amazing and would not know what life would be like without her!!

Hello my name is Windy and I have had Lupus for 20 years now. I am always looking for better ways to treat this desease. I am looking to build friendships and to talk with other people but the things that they have learned along the way. I would maybe at some point like to find a group that meets in person so that we can share different things.

my youngest son who is 7 was diagnosed with celiac one year ago just need some support and ideas for food,he is also allergic to peanut butter and egg whites

I like to read about RA treatments and learn how others cope with it. It is nice to be able to talk to folks that understand what you live with daily. :slight_smile:

Carla :slight_smile:

I am a woman with a cerebral palsy!

I have been diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis and would like to learn about others experiences. I would like to know how to gain weight on a low/no fat diet and exercises to add muscle tone. I used to weigh 120 and am down to 93. I have just started researching because the doctors and dieticians tell me to experiment with what I can eat. In the meantime I am trying to attend college and deal with the stress and hunger. Any help would be appreciated.

As a man with a girlfriend with the condition, I want to know more about it and support her. I am Patty’s Boyfriend and I proudly stand behind and support her.

Just want to come to terms with my chronic pain!!! Arrrrrgh!!

I am Sally and I have RA.

I am a THREE time cancer survivor. This month I have survived breast cancer for 5 yrs. My experience with cancer started 28 yrs ago with Hodgkins. 18 months later it came back. They say the breast cancer was most likely caused from the treatments of the Hogkins. There is hope and there are miracles. To me the future is a scary place as far as my health goes. However, I am so happy to be here. Never give up, that is my motto.

I have hyperaldosteronism, want to learn more about how to care for myself.

Hi,
My name is Nicole and I am 33/female. I live in the Chicagoland area. I was diagnosed with Lupus three years ago.
I have mild symptoms of my disease, thankfully.

I have Cystic Fibrosis and was diagnosed at 18months of age. I am now 25 and still rocking. I started the Rock CF Foundation a 501©(3) corporation that uses the arts and entertainment to spread awareness about CF and also raise funds.
Currently I am training for my first 1/2 marathon…also in August a friend and I are going to ride bikes from Detroit to Chicago to spread awareness and raise funds for CF. I also play drums in Hellen, an all girl rock band from Detroit.
Rock CF!! Keep on rockin’ till we find a cure.
www.letsrockcf.org, myspace.com/rockcf