~ Help me Help Cheeky! ~

~ Hello friends! I am asking that you contact our friend, cheekymonkey074, and give a helping hand of support. She is only 11 years old and needs to hear from you!! ~ thank you ~ hugs ~

Hi
if you go onto anxiety in the forum anxiety by me then you can see its a long story!

cheeky x x x

sweetheart is everything ok? Please let someone know.

Hi

Not realy i have huge anxiety and i hate me and my life and my family are divorced and hate each other cheeky x x x x

cheeky whats going on?

I hate divorce it can be such tough thing to go through…everything must feel so overwelhming…I understand I went through my parents divorce when I was about 9 or 10…it was so confusing…I just think you are inspiring reaching out where you can is a great way to deal with your emotions right now…I love to chit chat if you ever need a place to vent…You rock sister…

Hi

ok thanks!!

cheeky x x x

CheekyMonkey,
Ok girl this one is for you! I can totally relate to how you are feeling with the anxiety…It is very rare for people to have anxiety at such a young age, but there are a few of us out there! Me included.
I started having panic attacks when I was about your age maybe a bit younger. They typically say…they meaning doctors and such" that it is brought on by an event or from feeling scared, then just snowballs and now you are more likely to have these feeling and suffer from them… Not easy

I use to feel like I was going to throw up all the time! That was my number one anxiety feeling. I can tell you that I never did:) But that feeling was the worst, because you really feel like you are going to be sick.
The best thing I found that worked for me was talking with one or 2 people that I knew would be around or could be reached anytime I needed them. I found that when I felt so sick that I really didnt want to talk but just someone to sit with me until I felt better.
Medications are very helpful…I always suggest the ones that you take as needed. Which is the ones you take when you start to feel anxious, or after you already feel that way…
Anxiety is a rollercoaster! You will have good times and bad. But There ARE things you can do to make them better! Breathing is a huge thing…I have been told that anxiety cannot turn to panic if you are taking some deep breaths, and have found it to be true. Also understanding more about your body responses are helpful…and getting older sometimes helps. A good book to read is the mastering you panic and anxiety workbook. I found it really helpful, always worth a try:)

If you ever have any questions let me know I would be more then happy to share with you and help you through this crappy time!
Hugs to you, and hang in there
Kim

Hi!

thank you so much, do you have anymore tips because i am anxiuos all the time and it is ruining me and my life?

cheeky x x x