Help - problems with my N

I will write more later but really I am drained from my N and another N i just found this week (girlfriend).

Anyway, my N has control over my website, I need him to make one last change, every single day, he holds it over my head and promised he would finish last night and still has not… won’t communicate with me either.

I have been ready to kill him! It will take him no time at all and then from this point on I will hire someone but I don’t have the files.

how do it I get him to do this??? and today???

I have so much rage right now I am going to scream… I have to run out for an hour or so but will be back and will share my week of hell.

I am quoteing a few other post of what people say right now… I am dying inside a slow death, I have collapsed on the floor, I can’t take anymore, I gave up on them and then the next day I wrote 3 long emails, I have gotten mad, beg, pleaded, asked nicely, used money.

nothing. he knows what he is doing and I hate him.

advice, I just need this update on my website really bad and he knows it.

Hopetoday,

There is no sure way to get an n to do anything.When it gets to this, it is a lost cause.One has to cut one`s losses.In order to regain our sense of peace and sanity, we have to let go and move on.We are the only ones that can care for OURSELVES.

I had to run, leaving my unfinished site behind.I changed the password he had originally used, to a pass word that i alone knew, because i was afraid of what he might do.He has built sites for many of my acquaintances. I am still without one.But i feel empowered knowing that he has no control over me.
I will have a beautiful site soon, and it will not be paid for with my dignity.

I understand that you are at a stage where you are still coming to terms with the ramifications of this disorder,and it is difficult,but you have to know that you have a great destiny ahead of you.