Help

how do you get over the feelings of guilt when u hav had a drink, another drink just seems the answer! Please someone say they feel the same, coz i feel like am the only one who has a problem.

i did it that way… until my life was so messed up that i thought it was impossible for anyone to ever love me… but that isn’t true… how can one make up for what they have done while they are still drinking?

thanx for that rob roy i feel much betta for joining careplace and have not had a drink 4 six days now, and i feel great and v pleased with myself. definately light at the end of that tunnel.

Thank you for your reply. You have helped me more than I can ever help you. I have an important suggestion, only if you are serious about staying “clean and sober”… Get a sponsor, same sex as you (very important), with a minimum of over 5 years of sobriety. Also you are in for a roller coaster ride of emotions that the drug of your choice has “numbed” you to. This is normal. Also alcoholics\addicts “cruise” newcomers, to take advantage of them and to meet their own needs. Be cautious. Best Regards >> Rob Roy (my real name)

As it is said, “Easy Does It”