Hey, i'm new here

Just came in to see if there were people like me. A friend of mine told me about this site although she said it’s not really for her, she suggested that I give it a try. I’ve heard about a few of you so I thought I’d give it a shot. I’ve looked around at some of the conversations and some of them are nice but I’ve seen that there are some hateful people on here as well. So, tell me who to look out for and I’ll put them on ignore.

Dead ???
How about I invite you to connect outside of this forum with me.
I’m anxious to chat with you…

Welcome. Though I’m fairly new my entire experience so far has been great. There are a lot of caring and supportive people here.

Welcome dead
There are a lot of good, honest and caring people on here. I have talked to so many so if you are looking for a place of peace and just to be alble to talk when you need it you are at the right place there is no hate here so welcome and share what you wish.

Bridget

WELCOME
I’M FAIRLY NEW MYSELF AND SO FAR HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT TALKS WITH EVERYONE. THE FEW BAD SEEDS GET WEEDED OUT QUICKLY AND EVENTUALLY GO AWAY SO DON’T WORRY TOO MUCH. NO ONE HERE WILL ALLOW YOU TO BE HARRASSED IN ANY WAY. ENJOY YOURSELF AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS.
SUEWHO

Cool, well I’ll keep my account open for now so that people can make me their friends. I guess I should get started on my story but I’m told it takes longer for some. KenKie says Hello. She closed her account but she says overall this place is okay for someone like me (whatever that’s supposed to mean LOL).

OOh - Pls say hi to Kenkie and tell her shes missed!
Oh and Big Hi to you too

Thanks and I’ll let her know. :o)

I agree we are to help each other out not tear each other down. That is what this place is about isn’t it. That why it called careplace

DEAD, IT DOES SEEM LIKE YOU CAME IN WITH AN ATTITUDE.ARE YOU SURE YOUR AT THE RIGHT PLACE??

timetoheal, she said that this place was becoming more of a stressor to her than she needed. She has really bad anger problems. She can get very violent so she just thought it best to leave and that she really didn’t think she belonged here.

But she gave me a nice list of people that are nice so I’ll be adding you guys.

DEAD…
Is this you’r public announcement for the afternoon ?

If timetoheal mentioned stress to you maybe your confused about where her stress lies. Oo ~ did you ever Stop to respect her “stress” , IF timetoheal wanted the whole world wide web to know she would have posted her thoughts for all to see.
I see you stepped right up to the Golden Globe Winning Role of spreading the news. Congratulations , Dead.
Your a savior , you are.
Careplace is NOT responsible for ANYONE’S STRESS.
We ALL know how to turn the computer off and we legs to walk away ~
If stress becomes an issue on this site then it’s time to take a break and move on to cleaning the bathroom ,flossing you’r teeth , take the leftover trash out , read a self help book , block people
( shweeet feature just recently added to Careplace )
Thxs. AJ & Ben.

My Question to you " DEAD " … Is there anything positive you’d like to share about Careplace ? You seem to be stuck on Replay …Careplace is to blame for the mean the bad and the ugly.
Unfortunatly some people have difficulties in life , some are struggling to become stronger which takes committed energy , and then some of us are even triggered with the evil " I Hate Myself Attitude " !! Then there’s some jackasses out there that simply HATE and find pleasure blistering other people’s Arses.
Who ever Blames Careplace for their miserable life …
" Thats living like an Idiot , on the lower east side."
I say Bullshit !!!
Jade ~

Peace , Dead…Peace…

You’ve got my attention. I’m confused. Can you enlighten me on what I’ve missed? You’re pretty much yelling at me and I just introduced myself as I thought others were doing on here, told you who referred me to this site, and then get accused of trying to get a Golden Globe. Someone asked me why she left, I answered. Some people hand stress differently than others just as some handle their sicknesses differently than others.

All of those other comments that you made were actually pretty much out of line. So, that peace, Dead, peace can’t really work for me right now. I communicate my issues, please communicate what yours are with me. I’d like to know.

hey hey hey… of the board… and just cool dawn… i am sure that it is a misunderstanding… just chill, and talk it over with the person that the affront came from… i am sure that the 2 of you can find where the communication erred, and fix it… just don’t start throwin on here… it get’s dirty.

An attitude? Are you serious? I mean, really. I didn’t say anything offensive whatsoever. I introduced myself. And I honestly can’t see what the problem is. I’ve gone to other conversations and commented in them just like everyone else.

I do have anxiety issues and think people are trying to attack me but in this case, I think my concerns have a solid basis. I’ve got people jumping from nowhere writing paragraphs and I am utterly confused. With that being said, maybe it WAS a mistake coming here.

I wish I understood but I honestly don’t have a clue.

And Jimmy, I wish I could see where the conversation erred because I don’t see anything remotely offensive in this thread. I’ve read and reread it and still haven’t found it.

I THINK EVERYBODY NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND TAKE A COUPLE OF BREATHS. REMEMBER THIS IS CARE PLACE EVERYBODY, THIS SITE IS FOR POSITIVE AND CARING WORDS. I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD BUT I STAND FIRM ON THIS. MISUNDERSTANDING CAN AND DO BRING OUT ANGER OR HURT, BUT JUST REMEMBER, EVERYONE HAS FEELINGS. PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER. BIG HUG

Thanks but I really think I need to leave here. To be welcomed in such a way is not how I expected. I am going to send you a message though that you might find very helpful. Thanks for being nice.

"Well, can someone tell me who I appear to be? It seems like just introducing myself isn’t good anymore. I really don’t think that this is the forum for me. If I can’t introduce myself without slinging harmful words or offending someone, then something is wrong. The party that wrote the LONG response to my introduction still hasn’t told me in a message what her problem is with me. There is only so much I can do but I really don’t need all this. So maybe my friend was right. Maybe this isn’t a place for me. "

I’ll try to explain what is going on here (well as much as I know, speaking for myself). (If we are wrong… it would be wrong to have you in the dark about things and if our concerns turn out right…that doesnt matter to me that I’ve wasted time posting this).

There was one called DISTURBED who came here and stirred the forum up and who I believe only came here to cause shit, that person was nasty to people here. This person I believe got booted from the site within 24 hrs of you showing up here.
Why you concern some of us is cause.

1/ The time you showed up, right after the other left.

2/ Your nic… the other capitalised their nic, just like you have.

3/ The nics to me are similar in a way DISTURBED to DEAD or NOT DEAD (they both are a nic based on how one may be feeling)

4/ DEAD or NOT DEAD seems a word play thing to someone who was kicked out and then came back… therefore they became like “dead” (gone) or “not dead” (back again) …it’s like coming back and calling oneself “still here”. That is a huge name coincidence to add to all the rest of what Im saying here.

5/ I and some others suspected that the one who got removed before lied about his sex and other details. I personally think it was a young male… and you are a youngish male. Maybe that one would choose to come back next time telling a touch more of the truth?

6/ The detail you wrote in your profile… "About Me: I’m just here. "reminded me of the kind of comment other had.

7/ some of the comments you’ve made have sounded very suspecious too. Im use the last one of these which got my attention for just one example is

“A friend of mine told me about this site although she said it’s not really for her, she suggested that I give it a try.”

then later

"There is only so much I can do but I really don’t need all this. So maybe my friend was right. Maybe this isn’t a place for me. "

One moment it appears that you are telling us your friend said to try this site…and now you say your friend said it wasnt the place for you. …

sorry but so much about you has confused me and others (there are more things than I just said…but those things alone make you look like the other, we’d be stupid just to not be cautious). but if you are genuine and stayed… we would soon know.

or maybe if you wanted our understandable concern due to all those things, cleared up quick… maybe the owner of this site could message kenkie and see if she vouches that you are a friend of hers and not DISTURBED.

As i said before… Im very sorry what you have gone throu here if you are not DISTURBED.

I read the above post where you’re trying to explain why people thought I was someone named DISTURB. The fact of the matter is that if I were in that that person, wouldn’t I be insulting people and calling them ugly and hoes and stuff? (I read the other conversations by the way).

I’m not really going to stick around and I’m kind of annoyed that someone even told me to get my girl, KenKie, to come on and vouch for me. Like I just picked someone out of nowhere to say they were my friend. It annoys me. I’m not accepted in the real world and it’s really sad that I can’t be accepted in a place that is supposed to have people that understand my issues.

My name was dead, Will Play For A Cure told me that maybe I should make my name a little more upbeat, so I did so. I don’t know the evolution of what DISTURBD did to you guys but taking it out on me or ANY new member that joins this forum is totally unfair and unwarranted.

Poppy, Kaydence, motherhen, Grandma Nubu, and many others are very nice. I won’t close my account but I feel that I need to distance myself. Coming from someone who has been misunderstood, provoked, and picked with all my life, this was something that is really hard for me to take right now. I just need a break.