Hi All

I wanted to send a quick email letting you all know that I can reply to your messages, but I still can not log in at CarePlace.com, not sure why been trying though! I have changed my email address, and password but it still doesn’t reconize me??? sorry can’t spell either LOL, Hey I wanted to be sure to mention “Durga” and send out prayers for her and her family/friends/and India…What a sad situation!!! Durga I sure hope you and your family are safe, and doing ok, I thought of you as soon as I heard it on the news!!! I will be praying for you today and always…If you get a chance email me at let me know that you and your family are ok… (Barb/MrsBarb) I hope everyone here on CarePlace had a nice Thanksgiving and didn’t over eat :slight_smile: I was so careful, as I have been going through Platelet Treatments since May 08, it’s getting old, but I guess I am alive so that is what matters! I had my latest one this past Friday so not feeling so good yet, but it will come with time! Ok I miss you ALL and can’t wait until I can get onto CarePlace and chat again…Many Many Prayers, Big Hugs, and of course all my Love…MrsBarb/Barb O.