Hi, I'm new

Hello everyone. If you read my profile, you have an idea of why I am here. Right now, I feel my bf (although he has left me-again) is in a manic state. I knew something was going on with him and talked about it with a few friends. Every single one of them said the same thing-he may be bipolar. Now, even just a few months ago, I would have shot that down. I started reading many books and had discussions with people. I believe that he is. I was ready to have a talk with him to go to the doctor. However, today he delivered the ultimate blow to me. He wrote me an email saying that he got engaged over the weekend and he hopes that I am happy for him! Mind you, we were together just a month ago. In addition, he had a personal ad online just last week! This website tells when the person was on and updated it and it was definitely last week. Either he is a total jerk or bipolar. I of course haven’t written all my experiences with him here but they match up with bipolar. Has anyone else dealt with a situation like this?

hi iam just new here as well my name is fizzy sounds like your boyfriend has bi polar ! as if you havent worked that out , i dont wether you will want to keep a distance from your boyfriend or not but if you stick around this forum your bound to get an answer . sorry if this pointing out the obvouis but there you go,

Hi, I am new also. I don’t know about your boyfriend but I know that I was told that bipolar people sometimes make quick radical decisions like getting married after knowing a person for only a short time. I was told this by the doctor that diagnosed me after I told him that I married someone 4yrs ago after only knowing him a few months. We only lived together for another few months. The whole thing was a disaster, So hang in there, and watch things unfold, I think you will really know If he is bipolar of If he is just a jerk