Hi this is "mike12" I have had idiopathic c.p for 8 years and just 2 mo ago i had lung surgery from bleb's desease

Hi to every one new and to all of my frends this yeer has ben bad my c.p has ben up and down and in and out of the hospital with flair up’s and now my lung has collapsed and I had to have a bullectomy pluradeesis and broncoscopy and still have ton’s of pain from c.p and now lung and breathing problems and more operation’s in the future can ANYONE help with the c.p or the lung problems It would be great!

Thank you all to my friends and and all the new people

Mike

Mike,
I am glad to hear from you and all us “oldies”. I can’t help but I sure can
pray for you!

Hugs,
Jackie

Mike,
I can’t help either, but we have some awesome people in this group. I too will be praying for you.

Keep the Faith and God Bless.
Vonnie

CP can cause lung problems and I am soooo sorry that you happen to be one of the unlucky ones. All I can say is stay as healthy as possible and fight though whatever comes your way. Best of luck to you and glad to see you back in the flow.

Hugs and prayers

Teresa

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes the problem with my lungs came out of noware I woke up with a pain in my chest and on the side I thought it was a strain 4 days later I went to the e.r and the d.r said my left lung was 30% collapsted and both sides have the blebs small air pockets 5 days later I went to beth israil decones in Boston m.a for surgery and spent 4 days now I just need to hope the right side will stay in place well got to go thank you all and please let me know how you are doing thanks and have a good week Mike

You are in my prayers!

Jackie