Hopeless, please help

You’re right, Sea…we’ve all had those feelings and worse. Sheesh, I was thinking the other day that it was a shame popsicles don’t come handgun shaped. How sick is that???:slight_smile: Keep hanging in there…

Okay. So I’m thinking of an orange popsicle (my favorite flavor) shaped like a 44 and I’m laughing. That is so sick it’s funny! Do you suppose brain freeze could kill you?

Brain freeze What a way to go lol. I like both your thinking. Today and last night were bad for me having a tough time getting ready for work and not feeling like going. Just want to stay in bed all day with the covers over my head. but alas I will go to work like I alwasys do and pretend all is well. 13 hour shifts suck and I have to do 6 in 7 days. plus deal with my life at home which is worse both.
I really am do glad to see you laughing and talking Seasp to us here at care it helps to have friends who relate to the lonelyness. Wanted to share my pome with you it is sad but how I feel.

Blessings and Hugs, Susan

My Poem

ALONE

When the world seems to get me down
And things begin to spin around
When life gets to be to much
I find I might be losing touch
When trouble always comes my way
Reality it seems to stray
When I find myself locked inside
And looking for a place to hide
I feel like things are caving in
Oh God where did my life begin
When I find I’m always looking back
The yester-years they seem to lack
The happiness I’ve never known
I guess I’ve always been alone.

Susan Hiller

Popcicles…You are all tooooo funny!!! Wow, I am not going to tell you about all of the things that I have thought of…doing to myself…I feel like it’s XXX rated and everyone elses is G rated…
I’m very happy that we can just laugh at ourselfs…OK, I will admit this…and trust me, I have thought about some pretty-pretty darn final things sometimes…But, I have many times thought…I wish they’d just take me to jail, then I wouldn’t have to feel guilty for leaving my girls and I could still tell them how much I loved them…Now, I’m not saying that I’m an angel, but unfortunately, or, I should say- fortunately, I have never been arrested- Thank God!!! I’m sure that many of us have had a glass of wine or just one little drink and have driven and we truly may have been fine, but, but, if some cop was having a bad day or just didn’t like your hair or shoes…You could be in serious trouble…
Ok, you willy, silly people…now- I’m not ever going to be able to go to the grocery store and look at popcicles the same way ever again…I will want to grab that microphone and say, “Testing, testing…we have a variety of flavored weapons in our frozen foods. Please prepare your person and proceed with caution!”…OK…now I have lost it!!!
Mis

Things are going much better for me. It feels so wonderful to have found all of you. People who have felt and thought the things I have felt and thought. I don’t have to feel ashamed of my weird “end it all” thoughts. I mean for heaven’s sake we’re even discussing deadly popsicles! Thank you all so much. I do have some news though I wanted to put out there. I went and had my physical today. I have a lump in my right breast. The tests start July 9th. Diagnostic mammogram and an ultrasound. I am keeping my hopes up. Refusing to freak out yet. I was treated for some minor cancer nearly 20 years ago. Don’t think this is related since it’s been so long. Hopefully just a nasty old cyst. Keep me in your prayers please. I don’t ask that often because I know prayer is a very important state of being but I am asking now. Thanks in advance.

Hi Seasp,
Your in my prayers and thoughts always. Keep thinging good thoughts and the bad ones well share them with us we can handle it. Blessings and love to you.

Susan

Many prayers and hugs directed your way Sea. Stay strong…

Sea…We will all pray for you…we always have been and always will…And, you’re worth that anytime for anything…You don’t ever have to bring such scary, horrible news that you found out and feel bad to ask us to pray for you…I am so sorry that you had to get such news about yourself and your health. I would be scared and worried too…We need to set up a chat time so that we can all talk to you and you can talk to all of us live and then you can vent your worries and maybe someone will be able to answer questions you might have and we can try to help you get through this…If you think that might help…Just let us know what time and what day you’d like to chat and I’ll be here- live.
I will be praying and thinking the best thoughts and wishes your way…

Love to you…
Mis

Susan…What a very powerful poem…As painful as I know it feels to be able to express that—that is one poem…I was shocked when I realized that you wrote that. It makes me feel better. I can’t describe it, but it does. Do you have any more poems? I love poems and especially one’s that have so much meaning like that. It’s true…we are alone in our bodies, but in spirit we are all connected- I think anyway. Please share some more if you want.
Mis

Sea,

You will be in thoughts and prayers.

Hey Sea…How are you doing??? Hope you’re OK!!

Hugs,
Mis