Hoping to connect with other spouse caregivers

I’m looking for a support group for spouse caregivers. I feel like I don’t have anyone to talk to who truly understands what I’m going through.

My husband of 30 years was diagnosed in 2002 and had surgery to remove a spot on his upper arm. Five years later, there was a lump under his arm and he had lymph node involvement and nodes removed. Then a spot was found on his lung and the doctors removed that. He has had multiple MRI’s and CAT scans. Doctors informed us he has multiple spots throughout his body in his lungs, liver, adrenal gland and one near his femur threatening to compromise that bone. He had surgery to place a rod in his femur and to remove as much of the mass as possible. He has been through interferon and IL-2 treatments. Then we found out he had brain mets. He had stereo-tactic radiosurgery. He is now receiving ipilimumab. Three weeks ago he suffered a seizure due to the brain radiation he received.

I would like to connect with other spouses who are going through a similar situation. Maybe we can help each other. Or at least comfort each other. I sometimes feel so alone.