HOW do I help my Baby daugther?

MY CHILD WONTS TO PLAY WITH HER BOTHERS VERY BAD BUT SHE CAN NOT WOULK, CRAWL, OR SIT YET. HOW DO I HELP HER, THE BOYS CAN NOT BE BY HER SIDE ALL THE TIME? WHOT DO I DO
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME?
THANK YOU

how old is she?
my daughter is now 15 months old but cannot even sit up unaided yet!?
she can hold her head and sit with full body support

katelyn is 20 months old she also has troble sitting. she is getting better at it, she can not stand yet we have (early on) to do with the schools in the USA you shold look in over in london may be thay have something to help your child. if i did not have early on comeing out i dont no if i could have gotten this far with her she also goes to physical therapy 3 times a week that helps also very much , shannon

Hi my name is anna and i live in delaware my son ethan who is five years old and has the deletion. We also have a 1 1/2 year old who loves her brother. Ethan loves physical contact and scoots his body to get near people. We "play’ with him by dancing to music, although he cannot hear. We basically hold his hands and move around. We read to him with him sitting right next to one of us. Our version of play is for him to have contact with us. Your therapist should also be able to recommend some ideas. I don’t know how mobile your daughter is but there is assistive technology that can help too.