How do you cope?

My husband and I are adopting because we are not able to have children. We have talked with adoption support groups, but I haven’t found that it has helped me deal with the frustration and emotional pain of not being able to get pregnant. I work in a school and it seems that I am surrounded by woman having babies…it’s just hard to cope with emotionally. I’m hoping that someone who has been in my shoes…or is there now has some advice.

I know exactly what you girls are going through. Me and DH have been trying to concieve for eight months. It is one big rollercoster every month I set and cry every time AF shows up and it is emotionally draining and I don’t know how to deal with it sometimes. This month I layed and cryed for three days. I am so upset because we have exausted ourselves and it is so hard to go through it every month. We are going to continue to try for the next five months because they say it can take healthy couples up to a year to concieve. I only hope it happens soon because I don’t know how much more of this I can take.

Why is it when you start trying to concirve every where you look women are pregnant or they just had a baby?