How to get pregnant quick?

Hi my name is Beth I am 28 yrs old. i recently had a misscrigae from stress i belive, i am hopin to get positave answers and hopes of becoming preg quick im so DESPRATE! im not under any stress just want to have a healthy baby…i have no money for implantation, and we are both healthy. all answers will help. i know when i am suopse to be fertile,but i had no period this month just spotting and blood test twice said no baby.=[…plz help i had intercourse 3 and 4 times a day too

I am trying to get pregnant right now too!!! I am going to sound like a hippacrit probably but they say the best thing to do is relax and quit trying so hard. Try proping your hips up on a pillow durng intercourse and stay in that position for at least 20 minutes afterwards so as to let gravity help in the process. Also I was told recently to try VITEX. Its an herbal supplement that regulates the female hormones and is well known for assisting in fertility!!! You should read up about it on the net!!! I just got it yesterday and started it so I dont have any experience in its performance as of yet but I am hoping!!! I mean I am 28 and we only just started trying 2 months ago but I am a very impatient person about this pregnancy!!! I want it to happen yesterday!! so I know your frustration!!! good luck and keep us posted!!!