Hugs

Hey everyone, I’m sending all my hugs this way tonight, and I thank those of you who have sent hugs to me. God knows I need them right now. Some know, most don’t, that my son, who is a high school math/science teacher, was accused of “improper conduct” by a female student. Needless to say, this has pulled the rug out from under us, big time. Seems to be the local pasttime here in Knoxville this year…accusing teachers and then recanting after the teachers have spent thousands of dollars that they don’t have to clear their name. None, I repeat, none has been convicted from around here, and there has been several accused just since school started in Aug. And the worst part about it is that they won’t tell my son WHO is accusing him. He doesn’t know if it someone who might be revengful and take a gun, or what. I thought that in America the accused had the right to face his accuser. Guess I was wrong. My fingers are going a mile a minute, I get so angry when I think of it and the injustice of it. The whole community is supporting my son. Just hope he doesn’t let it get to him and ruin his love of teaching. His students want him back NOW and don’t hesitate to post that fact on the web. So now you all know what is going on in my life right now. I’m not a happy camper and thank God for cymbalta or else I’d probably be locked away somewhere…maybe with my son for company. lol See, I can still joke & laugh…sorta. Hugs to all from me.

Annie my arms are around you, you are not alone, and things are going to be alright. Try to rest and relax your mind. This may take a long time to resolve and you will need your energy. Eat something light and rest. Worry won’t resolve it, have Faith. You are loved!
lots of energy and loving light,
River

ANNIE, AS YOU KNOW BY NOW, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT THERE BESIDE YOU. I’M SURE YOU ARE NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW, BUT HAVE FAITH. YOU KNOW YOUR SON IS A GOOD MAN. HIS STUDENTS BACKING HIM SAYS SO MUCH. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND THANK GOD FOR CYMBALTA.
LOVE YOU, GIRLFRIEND.
SAMMI