I am always wrong

I find that no matter what I do I am always wrong and he is right, is this the case with depression?

Is also insensitivity and uncaring a part of it as well?

Can be aggressive in attitude?

i am thinking that you are in an abusive relationship… it is impossible to be wrong all the time, and well…if you would like to elaborate on what he does, it might be easier to ascertain whether he is being abusive, or if things are being misconstrued… man i just ued some big words there…

My heart hurts for you those of you feeling this way…Jimmie maybe right, I am not sure but when someone continues to be unsupportive and uncaring they are toxic to our lives but on the other hand marriage and relationships in general go through stages…it is all a process of learning…some of us controling types must take the time to learn to be quite and just listen…I as one who is almost always right LOL have had to learn to be more compassionate…I never really grew up in a family where people listened or thought very far beyond themselves…when I married my husband it took years for me to figure out that my coldness and lack of effection was ruining my relationships as well as my life… Could it be he really doesn’t know how to love or is he afraid to show his soft side…some mistake kindness for weakness…it is wrong…kindness is not weakness infact it is quite different it is proably the greatest show of stregth…my husband is one of the kindest people I have ever met but weak no he’s not he is the strongest person I know…and he is still loving and caring…it is too bad our society raises boys to believe it is weak to show a soft side… I know none of this may help directly but keep us informed…this is exactly why were here…I’d love to chat anytime you feel the need…JennVelzy