I am having a difficult time getting pregnant

i don’t know what to do about getting pregnant. i have been trying for so long and nothing has happened yet. i am so stressed out about not conceiving.

How long have you been trying to concieve? Try to relax and not get so stressed out.

hello Ms. Lorrie. we were tested and everything was fine the doctor’s never said anything was wrong. so we just keep trying but thing is they don’t want me to have kids because i have a heart condition and that it might not be a good idea to have babies. but i really think now is the time. soooo we’re trying…

I am so sorry for all of you and I wish there was something i could say to help. You are all in my prayers.

Toya, I know how you feel. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years. We have both been tested and diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Friday they called and told me that they had one more test they could run on me, a laparoscopy. I’m sorry that you have to go through what you are going through, and although I haven’t been trying as long as you, I do feel your heartbreak every month.

1 Like

Hey there Toya! How are you feeling dear?
I am feeling really bad that you had to go through such hard times when it comes to conceiving. This is not easy at all. I have been trying to conceive for so long. I have been known that I am infertile for the last 7 years. I am so depressed but I made sure that I will never give up. I will suggest you this clinic that I visit. They are the best. They will guide you in the most honest way. Wish you luck

Hello. I hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your problem. I really think you should get some fertility tests done. You will know what is keeping you from conceiving a baby. You can get appropriate treatment then. I really hope things work out for you. Good luck.