I am sooo tired

I have 4 kids, ages 15, 10, 3 and 10 weeks. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 7 years ago. Some doctors believe in it, others do not. But so far, I am not on any medication for it, it would cost too much money and that is not something that we have a lot of.
Anyway, I know that there are other sufferers out there but are there any near me? I live in Indiana.

Thanks
Elizabeth

I’m a Fibro sufferer and I live in oHIo. My heart goes out to you having fibro and 4 children. Fibro takes all your strength and you’re just too tired to function most of the time, I know I am. Have you tried B-12 shots? That might help.

Sorry fibromom - I live in Minnesota. I can sympathize with all the struggles with it here though. I have 4 kids here. My stepson is 16 and my girls are 10, 8, and 6. On top of that I have crohn’s disease, bipolar, depression, and anxiety. So, I am pretty much a blubbering mess of pain and exhaustion most days. If not for careplace, I would be insane. Please feel free it message me if you want. Even if it’s just to vent!
~Katie

Elizabeth,
I feel your pain and your exhaustion. Just from hearing the story, not to mention the fact that you add on the fibromyalgia! My name’s Dori and I’m from northeastern Ohio. Where are you in Indiana?

I’m sorry fibromom …havin others to take care of is ruff. i’m from conn. wish i lived closer to ya. i have to take one day at a time to survive. i lost everything when i got sick.

Me to, tierd that is, I was up all night last night, and i am still going, going. going, you know.Im also having a flare up right now my hole body hurts,I hopr we get better soon…brainfog