I dont want to go out

I haven’t even been here in a while, I am so anxious about things these days I dont want to leave the house, not even for church. Please pray for me.

I have been worried about you. I will pray for you as I have been. I miss talking to you and I want to send you BIG HUGS!!!

I was wondering what happened to you. You know you have my prayers. These down days are part of depression. I pray that they will pass real soon and you will be back on line helping people like you always do. You are loved…Sammi

You were one of my first friends on careplace. You helped me when I really needed it just by being there and offering your friendship. I miss you. I will pray that you feel better soon.

i feel like that sometimes. take baby steps. i will pray for you to have the strength to get through this. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Christyjo,
Has anything happened to cause you to feel this way? Tell us more, so that we can help.

Dear ChristyJo,
How long has this been going on? I know that depression usually goes hand in hand with anxiety. If you can’t go outside; maybe you could sit in the sun outside if it’s warm enough. It may help your depression and decrease your anxiety? I hope you feel better soon. I don’t know you, but are you on any medicine? I got depressed in the summer once, and it was because I was on too little medicine. I didn’t realize it though. Please call your MD if you have one to call. If you don’t please get one. Summer is usually a good time for people that have depression, because of the sunshine. It’s the winter & fall that starts me going downhill. And you can always talk to us here. Prayers sent to you this day.
Love,
Catfish

I was on paxil for a few years. It worked for me but, after a few years, I guess my brain chemistry became immune to it. I haven’t experienced or heard anything negative about paxil. Just make sure you give it enough time to let you know if it works for you. Your doc can tell you the time frame. As before, God bless and many hugs.
Pooch

Hi ChristyJo,

We’ve never talked before, but I can feel your pain. I just read your bio and your recent achievements are remarkable considering what you’ve gone through. Just remember that God is always next to you and within you, whether you want to talk to him or not. He’s always there, and He is waiting patiently for you to talk to Him again. Once you start doing that again, you will be reminded of how he has influenced you in the past. You have achieved so much in your quest to become a minister. It was God’s calling, I’m sure. Little by little, start talking to Him again and you will gradually begin to crawl out of that hole that you’ve found yourself in. I know as I’ve been there many times. But you can do it, ChristyJo. Many blessings and hugs,

Pooch

I can’t even begin to thank all of you for all the care and support you have shown throughout this period in my life. I have received so many private messages as well as the messages here that I cant even begin to thank everybody. I went to see my Dr today and he changed my anxiety medication from lexapro to paxil , I am hoping the change will help. Thanks so much for all your prayers and if anyone has any advice about paxil please let me know. God Bless !
Christine

I am thinking of you so much & am sorry that you are going through such a difficult time.!
You are an amazing person who I truly admire (I am not one to admire a lot of people) & wish there was some way I could make you see what is true versus what you feel. The disconnect between our feelings & the reality about who were are can be huge. When we are scared & anxious & depressed, we are not the best judges of our good traits. (We don’t think we have good traits.) I have learned over time to realize my judgment isn’t good at those times, so I get in touch with an honest friend for a “reality check”. These “checks” have been invaluable, as I always find out that I am way too hard on myself (as all of us are here, including you.)
I think I already said in a prior message that Paxil works well for me without any noticeable side effects.
Many many hugs!

Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers, tomorrow I am flying out of town to NC to a Spiritial Growth Conference and if it doesn’t kill me it sould kill me. You have all been so wonderful with you prayers and advice thank you so much and God Bless you all !