I have bad body odor and am thinking of suicide

Sometimes i cry for days straight, i dont get out of bed except to shower and use the bathroom.

I dont even eat.

I get so sad because of the way people look at me.

And that i go to the doctor and they say nothing wrong with me im healthy

And the dentist tell me i have good oral health and my breath still stinks. I’m disgusted by myself.

And i wonder why I’m cursed and what i did to deserve to be the way i am.

I cry till my head hurts and my eyes becomes really puffy like i havent slept in a month.
I want to die because i see that no one can do anything to improve the way that i am.

And being the way i am does not make me happy, i dont pass a day of pure happiness.

But last week i found hope.

I know whats wrong with me because of sites with info of tmau.

There is hope i may be able to improve.

I’m gonna try my best to be better and to understand what is wrong with me.
and now i can explain to people what is wrong with me.

There is always a reason to live.

I know you feel that if your unhappy then why live this miserable life.

But theres always a reason if you have hope and you have faith and you find some support.

Its been sad because people around me ignore me and i have no one to talk to about the way i am but i found people on this site like me and im so happy.

I cant wait to take the tmau test and start a new beginning.

And you should too, find out how to take the test, try your options even a little better is good i have an extreme case and even the little improvement will make me happy even if to maintain it i have to eat things i dont like because it will give me something more to look forward to and make me more comfortable to be myself.

My family thought i was crazy for a while till they finally smelled me i took every test imaginable and went to the physchologist its been 8 years years and i dont know how i made it through 1 and now i know i have tmau. and im so happy i never gave up before i found out. And so should you.

Thank u sunshine… im looking forward to that day. That’s all i can say because I just don’t know what else to do.

Hello everyone. It’s been awhile since I visited the site. But I to had thoughts of suicide and I questioned God everyday!But then I decided to start getting out a little bit. And just when you make a little progress along comes someone to knock you down.I am a stay at home mom and I dedided to be a wife and mom first. I cant please everybody. But I now make it my business to do something for me no matter what. I am tired of being afraid and every chance I get to go to the beach,walk through the park,ride my bike or just work in my garden I take it. I get up take the kids to school and do the same things other housewives do…And I put it all in Gods hands…I’m taking baby steps because I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.Everone Be Blessed

1 Like

I have thought of suicide so many times, but trust does thoughts are evil thoughts and when they come in your head just ask God to hold your hand and give you peace of mind. I have asked God so many times why me but the Lord will never give you more than you can handle and if its God will for me to stink than so be it. You must still Thank God for his blessings some people are blind, some cannot walk. It could be alot worse. We all need to pray and trust in God. Trust what I am telling you do not let the devil consume you with evil thoughts. Do not worry about if you smell or not, just live life.One day if you have faith you will wake up smelling like sweet candy. It may be hard to believe now but trust me, PRAY and have FAITH!!!Through Christ all things are possible.

Do you know about trimetylaminuria syndrom?
If it is true about you, just by avoiding some kinds of food you can have healthy life like others and contact other people in normal way.
These foods are red meat and egg yolk and…
Some limited kinds of food versus your normal happy life☺️
Don,t forget that you shouldn,t avoid everythings(i mean food) because your body need them and avoiding them can make everything worse.
So just limit special foods and try to life like others. Your thoughts of having beautifule future, not only future but also beautiful now can makes everythinf in different way.

Please do, I need one here