I have had a set back

Dear mamolie, I just had one of the greatest breakthroughs and enlightenments, and I would like to share it with you and with anyone else.
After a 10 year marriage with a N, three longterm relationships with N’s, I got the leaving part down to an art. I understand where you are coming from, by staying,… I am absolutely broke, starting with nothing after 26 years of working and reestablishing over and over again. The good thing is, I finally managed to be engaged to a wonderful normal and quite great guy. He done divorced two NPD wifes.
On August 22nd I went to Germany to my baby sisters funeral, her N husband tortured her to death with his cruelty, when she came up with cancer, by rubbing a new 22 year old replacement girlfriend in her face, after all he had the right to, how dare she become sick like that and was slacking on the marital duties,… leaving behind 2 beautiful children 5 an 9 years old.
The day after the funeral my baby sisters husband dropped their children off at my parents house. After a master piece of self pity and crocodile tears, he needed some time off, to spend time and distraction with his little girlfriend,…thats when their 5 year old son, begged my dad for a man to man talk,… " Grandpa, please,… is it true that since mom is an angel now that Daddy can marry Simona, and I have to call her mom. now??"… There are no boundaries to the cruelties and self center of a N.
With the emotions running real high after witnessing this, my older sister which is the N in our family, took advantage of the situation, and in front of the whole family asked me to be the sister to her now, as I have been to my baby sister, since she is my only sister left now,… she does not understand what she has ever done, that I was distant to her,…(maybe getting me and my little sister punished for things we did not do all of our life’s?) There was no point in discussing this one, so I settled to just call it peace and offer a new start, and let bygones be bygones.
The next five days until our departure back to the States I was forced to witness the master piece of manipulation my older sister played on my fiancee and my dad,…(Mom done caught on to it years ago)
Her lifetime expertise in breaking up marriages, seducing only husbands or boyfriends in happy relationships, payed out,… almost.
Even so my fiancee is educated about NPD, and my older sisters nasty little hobby s, he bought it hook line and sinker that she all changed, wants to be my best friend now, and he has to help her that I trust her and love her. While in the mean time she had to have all of his attention,…when we went shopping, they had to be walking together, she and him had to decide what to buy, she absolutely had to sit by his side every where we went,…should he pay attention to any one else or me, she immediately changed subject and managed elegantly to bring all of his focus back to her, to the point where she convinced him that he has to have a private talk with her in her apartment of course about me and her and the problem I am having, misunderstanding her,… where she accidentally opened the door for him undressed,… of course she thought it was me,…???..he did not go for it, good man,… sure was confused and still believing that this was all a misunderstanding,…
mamolie, by this time, between mourning my little sister and watching helplessly the master peace of my older sister,. I almost envied my little sister. My fiancee finally caught on and felt like an idiot.
The anger, frustration, hurt, … was almost unbearable, feeling so helpless to the manipulation, lies and mastery of the Ns, I did the most sincere and deepest prayer to the lord I have ever done.
And it was answered. Back in the States an old friend called me and even so I did not mention anything about what happened with my older sister in Germany, he informed me that he had something to share with me, that is the most fascinating information he has ever heard of and which is an answer to the most confusing and frustrating out of hand situations in your life, he send me the SECRET. http://www.thesecret.tv/home.html
Listening to the SECRET for me was the most eye opening moment in my life, even better than Sam Vatkins. It shows how we actually empower all the things in life we most despise and how to turn it all around, this is it,…unbelievable, it works,… I am not helpless no more, I am in charge, and again it works!! No more running away,… I see the whole picture now, step by step instructions how to turn your life around, how to take the power away from the N, no more sucking of my energy.
What it boils down to is, that by dealing with the N and thinking and trying to figure them out, we actually feed them our energy and empower them, stop!! Think, imagine, feel the things you want, ask for them and never use No, only positive wishes, and live them, taste them,… after listening to the SECRET I understood my whole life and it makes perfect sense now, there is a god I always knew, we just have to learn how to ask and he will answer.
Just had to share it, tried it out and it works,… Love and kisses Gabriele

I can hardly believe this!I just finished writing my list of what I want in words as if I have already recieved it just like the book the secret says! I bought the book in the beginning of the summer to read while laying out in the sun.I still have’nt finished it but I am off work for a couple of weeks and was sitting here at my desk and was thinking about that book.So I wrote down what I really wanted and checked on this site and read what you wrote .How cool is that?