I made it through my first day of work

Well I started my new job and it was not a bad day and there was a nice feel among the people I didnt feel overly pressured to be wonderful and it was nice. I had typical first day things and there is a whole lot if things they out new stylists throught before they can get near a customer but that is ok I have not worked in a while so the brush up will be good for me. The good thing is I want to go back, I dont want to crawl into my closet and cry for days. I just wanted to let all know. hugs to all

So happy for you & so proud of you! You can do whatever you want to do! Just take your time & be feel good about yourself !! Congrats & hugs!

That’s great! I hope the job continues to be all that you want it to be! I always find first days tough, so I salute you. Here’s to a great second day…and third day… and so on. :slight_smile:
Hope everyday is a good hair day!

GOOD FOR YOU ! Proud for you my friend. Keep us posted ~

congrats…email me your schedule…i need a new do to go with my new found freedom!!! (well kind of) :slight_smile: congrats!!! i knew you could do it!!! thanks for being such a great friend!!!