I need your help...research study

My name is Sabrina and I am a graduate student at the University of Windsor. I am conducting a study for my master’s thesis that is exploring factors that may be related to quality of life and well-being among women with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). My research is being supervised by Dr. Ken Cramer and has been approved by the University of Windsor Research Ethics Board.

I am looking for participation from employed women (part-time or full-time) who either have IBS or have experienced recurring gastrointestinal symptoms which began at least 6 months ago and have recurred for at least the past 3 months, which are not caused by a medical condition or the side effects of medication. Gastrointestinal symptoms include abdominal pain or discomfort with increased or decreased frequency of bowel movements.

If you meet these criteria and are interested in participating in my study or would like more information, visit www.uwindsor.ca/healthsurvey and log in using the group username health and the password june2007. Your help with this study would be VERY much appreciated and as a token of this appreciation, if you decide to complete the survey, you will be invited to enter a draw for 1 of 5 gift certificates (25 CAD, 23 USD, 18 EUR, 12 GBP) for Amazon or Chapters Indigo bookstores. All information will remain anonymous and confidential.

For more information, please contact Sabrina Voci at or Dr. Ken Cramer at .

** Feel free to pass along the survey website address to any other women you know who may be interested in participating! **

Thank you!