I screwed up

Well today I had my practicle exam for cosmetology so I can have my lic reinstated, I took this same test and passed it with no problems when I was 18 so what has changed. I was in a rather large rooom and I was not to close to anyone so the exam started and I got through a few sections and I looked up as I finished a section and set up for the next and all of a sudden my heart was beating so hard and my head started to hurt and then the shakes started, and at this point I cant leave and I have to do my haircut on the maniqune but because I was shaking I cut a little to short so I had to do the whole cut to that first one and it took longer because of the shaking so I didnt finish the cut and that just was a domino into the next section. I know that I can do these things and if I would have just had my shit together a few years ago I would not need to go through this. I dont know how I will ever go back to work, I can hardly go into a store. I just dont know what to do.

You did not screw up! Turn it around Girl------YOU DID NOT GIVE UP!--EQUALS GROWTH!!

While it wasn't the success you wanted, I personally would still call it a victory! You are facing your "demons"!! That takes guts-don't give up in despair! You just feed the monster that way! I think what you did is impressive! A small victory is STILL a victory! You keep on, Girl Friend! Watch out that self talk isn't subliminal garbage, and you'll get there!

What does that Choo Choo say? I think I can, I think I can . .. . .

Hugs, Phoenix

I agree with Phoenix.
Some would have given up, you finished. Not the ending you wanted but you can do it.
I can relate, it’s amazing how we can enable ourselves, perhaps there is another issue going on that needs to be addressed, perhaps not, but look at the big picture
it’s always clearer.
A good rousing CHEER for you for completion! You are on your path, keep going.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
tm2tRiver

i would say that you didn’t give up. you just got a case of the nerves. even people without panic attacks might react like that in those situaions. congratualtions for getting through it.you are a winner because you stuck with it and didn’t give up.