I tried Regimint- this product does work!

I went to this website www.regimint.com and they have a program called the IBS challenge where they will let you try one bottle of their product for free and all you have to pay is 4.95 for the shipping. Their product is enteric-coated peppermint and caraway oil and their seems to be alot of info on line for this type on product. I have ibs with diarrhea and I was having alot of spasms on my lower left side. Their product after several weeks calmed my spasms and reduced my diarrhea almost totally. I just ordered 4 bottles. I have not felt this good in years. Has any one else tried this product?

Hi, Stang… Yes I too am using the Regimint on the challenge… It has really helped with my stomach pains… However my problem with the IBS (Spastic Colon) runs more toward the constipation side… I have had very few spasm attacks since I have been using it and tended to think it was a miracle… but now I am noticing that I am MORE constipated… maybe it is more to use in an emergency or for those of you who have more diarrhea than constipation??? I also drink peppermint tea… Maybe I just need to add more fiber than I am along with it… Will keep investigating…
Thanks for your input… Blessings, Deejay5656

For your constipation deejay5656 you might want to start increasing your fiber intake per day. I read a person should take in 25 grams of fiber per day. You can buy these fiber tables called fiber choice which is a good supplement for extra fiber. Apples are another great source for fiber. I would try to eat more vegtables and fruits and make sure you drink enough water with your meals. I would also try to reduce or have smaller portions of red meat. Meat takes longer to digest. Also, I would avoid eating bran as part of your fiber intake. I read fiber promoted gas for people that have ibs. I hopr this helps.